reply   forum
    Need help submitting a font!
    nihilschizexternal link
    Aug 20th, 2006 / quote / 24.118.*.2*
    Hey, I need some help... I'm trying to submit a font, and it lets me upload the file but after that point I'm stuck. It just says "select a default font file" but even when I click on the little box next to the font to select it, it doesn't change or let me finish submitting. It's weird- it's the first time it's done this, even though I just submitted another one without any problems right before it. What's going on?
    site moderator alex
    Aug 20th, 2006 / quote / 216.75.*.1*
    my guess you are using IE... i will try something later one to fix this. For now, try clicking anywhere on the white space on the page to take the focus off the selected radio button, that should work for you to change the default font file...
    site moderator alex
    from now on you should have no trouble even on IE... let me know if the problem persists. Thank you for your contributions :)
    nihilschizexternal link
    Actually, I'm currently at my grandma's house, and she uses Safari- I did experience this a couple other times and clicking on the white space fixed it, but it doesn't seem to be working with my grandma's computer. I'll see if she's got any other browsers I could use, see if it works for them...
    nihilschizexternal link
    Thanks a lot- hopefully it'll work!
    nihilschizexternal link
    There we go- awesome, font successfully submitted, thanks again. :D
    site moderator alex
    great! let me know if you have trouble with anything else

Register and/or login to access this feature.

Register

Name
    Email
    Password

Login

Email
    Password
      Forgot password?